Please note: Versions aren't rolled out to everybody on the day they're shipped. New versions are rolled out to a random selection of customers each day within our specified Release Rings. If you don't have these updates yet, you'll receive them in the next few weeks.
📢 Left-hand Menu Updates & New Search Options
The left-hand menu has been updated to make it easier for users to search for the key records within the hierarchy. Users can still use the Global Search to search all record types, but if they want to search common record types individually, there are now searches for these in the menu. For example, you can now specifically search Contact records. This uses the full text searching options in the search, but also then allows those records to be filtered too. These same search reports are also included these search reports as the first items in the report groups for each section.
As well as new searches within People and Places, Sales, Marketing and Service groups, we've also added a new section for Products. This includes a new search view for Products, but also a new report group where you'll find some useful Product-related reports such as the "Top Products" report.
🖼 QuickBooks Commerce Product Images
We now support importing product images for QuickBooks Commerce in a similar way to how we import them for Unleashed.
Please note: there's a system option that needs to be set to import these images (so that we don't automatically import over the top of images that you've already added manually via the CRM). Once enabled, this option will disable management of product images within the CRM and will instead import images as-and-when they're added or updated in QuickBooks Commerce.
If you'd like to see this feature being developed for your Inventory Management system, then make sure you tell us by posting and voting in our Ideas Portal
📒 Consolidated Notes for Opportunities
Users can now choose to consolidate notes at Opportunity level to see notes from Problems (logged under that Opportunity) alongside the Opportunity notes. Consolidation of notes is turned on by default.
🐛 Other Updates & Fixes
- Account Manager auto-selection when creating new records: When creating a new Company record, if the current user is set up as an Account Manager, then the Account Manager field is defaulted to the current user. If the current user is not an Account Manager then no default is applied.
- Improved error message when trying to access a record outside of your Restriction Set: If a user has record restrictions applied (so that they can only see their accounts) then previous versions simply stated that the record didn't exist. This would often lead to the user creating a duplicate. Now, the message is clearer when the record does exist, but the current user doesn't have access to it.
- Fixed “Quota has been exceeded” error: This was caused by customers having lots of custom translations that were filling up the browser local storage, and was particularly prevalent on iPads and iPhones (due to Safari having more limited local storage quotas than most other browsers).
- Quotes has been relabelled to Quotes & Orders: Updated the term “Quotes” to “Quotes & Orders” in various places where you see both quotes and orders listed together.
- Display of Price Tier names: DEAR & Unleashed price tier names now display on field titles (rather than being just Tier 1, Tier 2 etc).
- Role Filters Page Error: Fixed an issue with role filters on Campaign Activities not correctly filtering contacts when handling multiple pages of Contacts.
- Improved Icons on iOS & Android: When favouriting or adding the app to the home screen.
- Collapse Button Moved: Moved collapse button to bottom of left-hand menu and defaulted the menu to expanded for new systems.
- QBC & Unleashed Integration Imports: Some efficiency improvements for slow QuickBooks Commerce and Unleashed integration imports (mostly affecting new sign ups with lots of history to import).
- Timeout Fixes: Some fixes to avoid timeouts when duplicating large quotes or copying large numbers of lines. Query Timeouts were tightened in a recent version to improve overall system performance and to avoid slow queries from blocking requests. However, some processes (such as duplicating or copying lots of quote lines) would take longer than this timeout. Special handling has been added to allow these requests to execute beyond the default timeout.