Prospect 365 CRM is a Stock-Aware CRM because of its unparalleled integration framework to almost any ERP/accounting system, and partnerships with approved native integration to the UK's leading back-office accounting systems and Inventory Management systems including Access Dimensions, Exchequer, Pegasus Opera, Sage 50, SAP, Unleashed and Xero.
Why is Integration Important?
In many businesses, most of their valuable customer information like stock, customer credit limits, sales history and special pricing is buried inside their accounting system. Integration enables them to extract this critical information and make it accessible to the rest of the business. This allows customer-facing teams to become ‘Stock-Aware’ too, as this valuable information becomes available to them in the sales process.
There are plenty of reasons why you should integrate your accounting or inventory management system to Prospect 365 CRM. Here are just some of the immediate benefits you'll gain:
- If you're using an on-premise accounting system (like Pegasus Opera), you can bring the data stored in this system to life in a modern cloud CRM solution through integration, while reducing the load on your accounting system's server.
- Your team can call and visit the right customers at the right time, as they'll be equipped with analysis immediately to hand from your back-office system. This includes information like sales history for each customer, any special discounts/pricing, credit limits etc.
- Customer facing staff can produce accurate quotations and sales orders out in the field based on all your back-office's product file and pricing.
- They can then confirm orders directly into the accounting system directly from your quotations, with just a click of a button.
- Others in the business can then accurately report on sales efficiency, effectiveness and pipeline.
If you'd like to read more on this topic, check out our blog here on why integrating your existing back-office/inventory management software to our Stock-Aware CRM is critical for manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors.
If you're thinking of taking a Free Trial of Prospect 365, why not get us to set up the integration to your accounting/inventory management system during the trial? This way, you can see your own data in action. If you'd prefer to see a demo first, book in for a time that suits you here.
For further information about any of our integration partnerships, visit www.prospectsoft.com/integrations.