Note: Save to CRM cannot be added to Shared Inboxes
Installing Save to CRM
Step 1: Download the Add-In file
In your browser of choice, paste this URL in the search bar and load.
Right-Click with your mouse, and select Save As from the menu.
Save this anywhere that can be conveniently found. (This can be deleted once added)
Step 2: Open the Add-ins menu
Manage add-ins whilst reading a message
1. In Outlook on the web, select a message.
2. Select the three dots (...) and select 'More actions' at the top of the message.
3. Go to the bottom of the list and select 'Get Add-ins'.
Manage add-ins whilst composing a message
1. In Outlook on the web, create a new message or reply to an existing message.
2. At the bottom of the page, select the three dots (...) and select 'More actions', then then select 'Get Add-ins'.
3. On the Add-ins for Outlook page, select the add-in you want.
Step 3: Navigate to My Add-ins
Go to 'My add-ins' on the left-hand side and click the '+ Add a custom add-in' link.
Then choose 'Add from File...'.
Now select the file you just downloaded. Likely called savetocrm.xml
Click 'Open' then 'Install' to add the Save to CRM add-in to your Outlook.
Using Save to CRM
To use Save to CRM, with an email open, click the ProspectSoft 'Save to CRM' add-in located in the top right-hand corner of your Outlook, and log in to the CRM using your normal credentials.
Once logged in, you'll be able to save your Outlook emails into the CRM by pressing the Save to CRM button on an email.