The Bulk Update tool allows you to quickly update large volumes of your CRM records at all levels of the hierarchy.
- You'll need the Bulk Update permission set within the User section of the Admin Portal here.
- When updating fields using the Bulk Updater please note that only 1000 records can be updated at one time.
Step 1: Navigate to Further Options Menu
The Bulk Update tool can be accessed by clicking the further options menu (three dots) and clicking on the Perform Bulk Action option from a Report.
Step 2: Select Records
By clicking on the Perform Bulk Action option you can then select the records you wish to update from the Report, whether that be all or a select few.
Once happy with your selection, click 'Choose Action'.
Within the Bulk Action Tool you have three different options:
- Change Parent: Change the parent record on records selected. For example, moving all Opportunities from one Contact to another.
- Update Fields: Change a particular field on records selected. For example, update all Sales Person on the Opportunities from a previous employee to a new starter in your Sales team.
- Delete Records: This will delete all records selected.