Please be aware that there are minimum requirements in order to install the Save to CRM Add-in:
Minimum Requirements for Outlook
- Ideally, the latest Outlook on Windows, automatically kept up to date via an Office 365 subscription. Or if not, one of these versions:
- Outlook 2019 on Windows
- Outlook 2016 on Windows
- Outlook on Mac (connected to Office 365 subscription)
- Outlook 2019 on Mac (one-time purchase)
- Outlook 2016 on Mac (one-time purchase)
- Outlook on the web (new)
- Outlook on the web (classic)
Minimum Requirements for Exchange
- Ideally, users should be using Office 365 and therefore automatically using the latest version of Exchange server in the cloud as a fully managed service from Microsoft, but if not, then:
- Exchange 2019 on-premise
- Exchange 2016 on-premise
Step 1: Go to Outlook
In Outlook, click Home > Get Add-ins on the ribbon (usually on the far right-hand side).
Please note: if you don't have a 'Get Add-ins' button on the Home tab, click 'File' in the top left-hand corner and scroll down to 'Manage Add-ins' instead.
Step 2: Navigate to My add-ins
Go to 'My add-ins' on the left-hand side and click the link that reads '+ Add a custom add-in'.
Then choose 'Add from URL...'
Paste the following URL into the path provided: https://officemanifests.prospect365.com/savetocrm.xml
Click 'OK'. This will have installed the Save to CRM add-in to your Outlook.
Using Save to CRM
To use Save to CRM, with an email open, click the ProspectSoft 'Save to CRM' add-in at the top right-hand corner of your Outlook, and log in to the CRM using your normal credentials.
Once logged in, you will be able to save your Outlook emails into the CRM by pressing the Save to CRM button on an email.
Remember that you can create and send emails from within the Prospect CRM - follow our guide here to find out how to do this.