Step 1: Open the Add-ins menu
Manage add-ins whilst reading a message
1. In Outlook on the web, select a message.
2. Select the three dots (...) and select 'More actions' at the top of the message.
3. Go to the bottom of the list and select 'Get Add-ins'.
Manage add-ins whilst composing a message
1. In Outlook on the web, create a new message or reply to an existing message.
2. At the bottom of the page, select the three dots (...) and select 'More actions', then then select 'Get Add-ins'.
3. On the Add-ins for Outlook page, select the add-in you want.
Step 2: Navigate to My Add-ins
Go to 'My add-ins' on the left-hand side and click the '+ Add a custom add-in' link.
Then choose 'Add from URL...'.
Paste the following URL into the path provided: https://officemanifests.prospect365.com/savetocrm.xml
Click 'OK' to install the Save to CRM add-in to your Outlook.
Using Save to CRM
To use Save to CRM, with an email open, click the ProspectSoft 'Save to CRM' add-in located in the top right-hand corner of your Outlook, and log in to the CRM using your normal credentials.
Once logged in, you'll be able to save your Outlook emails into the CRM by pressing the Save to CRM button on an email.
Remember that you can create and send emails from within the Prospect CRM - follow our guide here to find out how to do this.