Problem types & Analysis provide a way to categorise your customer service ticket and improve your reporting. You can also set a default pipeline for each problem type. For example, the process to replace a product damaged on delivery could be quite different to sending an engineer to fix a vending machine at a customer’s office.
In the advanced mode you can configure up to 5 levels of problem types and 5 levels of analysis drop downs. You can decide which sub-types to show based on the previous type e.g. only show level 2 types "Late" & "Missed" if the level 1 type is set to "Delivery" etc.
- Open the Settings Centre by clicking on the settings icon in the bottom left-hand corner within the CRM.
2. Once within the Settings Centre, navigate to the Service section & scroll down until you reach the Problem Types configure option.
3. Select the Advanced option for the Problem Types & click the 'Click to Configure' link.
4. By clicking the click to configure link the configure problem analysis matrix window will open.
Configuring Type Matrix
- To create a problem type matrix click on the plus button located in the top right-hand corner.
- We will first take a look at configuring the Type Matrix, click on the type drop down list & select your first type.
3. In the below example we have selected Technical Problem as the first problem type, because we have select type 1, the type 2 drop down has now appeared.
4. Now select your next problem type within the type 2 drop down list. For example because we have selected technical problem the next type that might show is the product type that has the technical issue, such as Camera Equipment.
5. As we have selected a type 2, we can now configure another problem type level- Type 3. Following the example this might be Minor Defect. You can repeat these steps until you reach Type 5.
6. Once happy with your problem type matrix click create & your new problem type matrix will be available for other CRM users.
Configuring Analysis Matrix
- To create a problem analysis matrix click on the plus button located in the top right-hand corner.
2. Click on the analysis drop down list & select your first analysis option.
3. In the below example we have selected On site visit needed as the first problem analysis, because we have select analysis 1, the analysis 2 drop down has now appeared.
4. Now select your next problem analysis within the analysis 2 drop down list. For example because we have selected Onsite Visit Needed the next analysis that might show is Onsite Meeting Booked.
5. As we have selected a type 2, we can now configure another problem type level- Type 3. If you haven't configure the analysis 3 then you can click on the configure option from the drop down.
6. Once happy with your problem analysis matrix click create & your new problem analysis matrix will be available for other CRM users.