Please note: this article only applies to cloud-based Accounts/ERP/Inventory Management systems.
To check the status of the integration, simply visit this link and click on the edit icon next to the correct Operating Company. You'll then see a panel which looks like this:
This is which Accounts/ERP/Inventory Management system you're connected to.
This shows whether or not Prospect is connected to your Accounts/ERP/Inventory Management system. If the details are incorrect or if the connection has been revoked, this will show as 'Inactive'. If the connection is running, it will show as 'Active'.
This shows whether or not the integration is allowed to run. This can show as either 'Active' or 'Inactive' depending on whether or not it's running. As an example, sometimes the integration may be set to Inactive for routine maintenance. For detailed service status and updates, please refer to our Status page here.
Integration Adopter Type
There are adoption types for the integration which refer to when you'll get updates as part of our release schedule.
- Early: You'll be put onto the latest version of the integration as soon as it's available.
- Normal: You'll be put onto the latest version of the integration when it's out for general release.
- Late: You'll be put onto the latest version of the integration a few weeks after it's released.
If you have any questions about your Integration Adopter Type, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Import Run Status
There are 2 types of imports; Full and Incremental.
- Full: This is an import to bring all the data into Prospect from your Accounts/ERP/Inventory Management system.
- Incremental: This is an import to bring in data that has changed since the previous import.
Last Import Run
The date here shows when the most recent import was started.
Last Full Import Run
The date here is normally the first full import. Therefore, don't worry if the date shown here is several months ago - this is completely normal.
Last Successful Import Run
This date here shows when the most recent import completed.
Please note: this process may be subject to change, but we do aim to update documentation like this as quickly as possible to reflect any process changes.